Citizens of Humanity wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects and will accept any defective item for refund within 14 days of your receipt of the merchandise.
Defective or unworn merchandise must be returned within 14 days of your receipt of the merchandise for a refund only. Returned merchandise must be returned new and unused with all original tags still attached. Merchandise that has been altered or tailored in any manner cannot be returned.
Only merchandise purchased from www.citizensofhumanity.co.uk will be accepted for returns. Merchandise purchased from other specialty stores or department stores must be returned to the store from which it was originally purchased.
For your convenience, a one-time pre-paid return label is included in every package. Please note, each order is only entitled to one return label. Please follow instructions below. Feel free to call our UK Customer Service Department +44 20 7739 9292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Return instructions using our free return label:
- Complete the return portion on the invoice that is included in the package. Please advise a reason for the return and place the completed form in the box. Pack and seal your box securely in the original box if possible.
- Use the provided pre-paid return label and place it on the box where it is visible.
- Take your package to any authorized DPD pick up shop.
Please allow up to 7 days for us to receive your package. An email confirmation will be sent to you once your refund has been issued.
Return instructions without using our free label at your expense:
- You can send the merchandise back to us using any traceable shipping method, at your expense. We recommend using a carrier who will provide your package with a tracking number to ensure that your package does not get lost. Packages must be returned prepaid. We are unable to accept return COD, and Citizens of Humanity will not issue a refund for return shipping costs if you choose to return at your own expense.
- Complete the return form included in your package, or log into your account and follow the appropriate steps to print another copy.
- Pack and seal your box securely, in the original package if possible.
Please return your package to:
Citizens of Humanity UK
100 Clifton Street
London, EC2A 4TN, UK
Once your package has been received, your refund or exchange will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment.
The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. Your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us.
P: +44 20 7739 9292
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM GMT
Or email us: Eshop@citizensofhumanity.co.uk