CITIZENS OF HUMANITY EUROPE SRL
Please be aware, however, that if you wish to purchase products from our Site you will be required to submit your Personal Data. In that case, we will ask you to supply only information that is strictly necessary to enable us to complete the purchase transaction, to deliver the product to you and, subsequently, to advertise products similar to the one you purchased.
Your Personal Data will be stored and processed in accordance with Italian law on the “Protection of Individuals and Other Subjects regarding the Processing of Personal Data” (Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.6.2003), generally referred to as PRIVACY CODE.
Data Controller (Art. 13, Legislative Decree 196/2003)
The Controller of the Data collected through this website is Citizens of Humanity Europe , a company based in Italy at (via Savona, 97 Milano, Italy registered under Companies Registration Number 1892888, Taxpayer Identification Code IT06417810964, fully paid-in capital Euro 10.000,00
Mandatory or optional provision of Personal Data
You are free to decide whether to provide your personal information. However, some Personal Data is mandatory to complete the purchase of products from Citizensofhumanity.com [EU] whereas other Personal Data is necessary to be able to gain access to other services available through Citizensofhumanity.com [EU].
Your Personal Data may be processed by third parties, in order for your purchase to be completed.
Data processors include, without limitation, customer care departments, financial intermediaries, transport companies, companies providing server support and maintenance services.
If you would like to find out more on this subject, please email us at email@example.com
Right to access Personal Data and other rights (Art. 7, Legislative Decree 196/2003)
1. Data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of their Personal Data, even if it has not yet been recorded, and are entitled to receive the details of such Data in an intelligible form. 2. Data subjects have the right to receive information as to: a) the source of Personal Data; b) the purpose and the way in which Data is processed; c) the logic applied in case that the Data is processed through the use of electronic means; d) the identity of the Data Controller and Data Processors; e) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the Data may be disclosed or who may get to know such Data as designated representatives within the national territory, or as processors or authorized processing officers.
3. Data subjects have the right toa) have their Data updated, corrected and supplemented, should they have an interest in doing so; b) have their Data deleted, transformed into anonymous form or blocked if their Data is processed in violation of law, including Data that need not be retained for the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed; c) obtain confirmation that the parties to whom their Data have been disclosed or transferred have been notified of the operations referred to in points a) and b) and the details thereof, except in circumstances where notification proves impossible or involves the use of resources that are clearly disproportionate to the right being protected.
4. Data subjects have the right to object, wholly or in part:a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of their Personal Data, even if such Data is relevant to the purposes for which it has been obtained; b) to the processing of their Personal Data for advertising purposes or for direct sales, or in connection with market research or commercial communications.
You may exercise your rights by sending a written request to the postal address of Citizens of Humanity Europe srl or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be promptly acknowledged.
To ensure that the Personal Data that we hold about you is always correct, up-to-date, pertinent and complete, please notify us of any changes by email at email@example.com
Art. 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003
Please be reminded that the Privacy Code allows Citizens of Humanity Europe srl to use Personal Data without the Data subjects’ prior consent in connection with the direct sale of products similar to the products previously bought by them, unless the Data subject has objected to such use of their mailing address.
How do we process Personal Data?
Your Personal Data is processed mainly through the use of electronic and computer systems by Citizens of Humanity Europe srl and other parties that have been carefully selected for reliability and competence, in order to carry out operations that are instrumental in achieving purposes strictly related to the use of our Website and the relevant services and to the purchase of products through our Website (for additional information, see paragraph "Who may process your Personal Data?" hereinafter).
In general, Personal Data will be used to provide the following services, through our site:
1. Registration with our Website to enable use of the relevant services;
2. Enable the use of other specific services, including the newsletter of Citizens of Humanity Europe srl and other similar services providing information on our activity; allow Users to create a Wish List, share contents and invite friends to join the world of Citizens of Humanity;
3. Handling of orders and related activities;
4. Management of requests for technical or commercial information, inquiries about the status of orders and any other inquiries.
Personal Data will not be circulated, in that it will not be made known to unspecified parties, in any way whatsoever, including by making it available for perusal or consultation. Nevertheless, we may disclose your Personal Data to any of the following parties:
1. Employees of our company who are in charge of processing your Personal Data;
2. Persons or entities who may access your Data by virtue of provisions of the law, community rules or legislation, within the limits provided for therein;
3. Persons or entities who need to access your Data for ancillary needs related to the relationship between you and us, to the extent strictly necessary to carry out the ancillary duties entrusted to them (e.g. banks and intermediaries);
4. Our advisors, to the extent necessary to perform their duties.
When processing Data that may, directly or indirectly, identify you personally, we seek to abide by a principle of strict necessity.
Therefore, we have configured our Site so that the use of your Personal Data is kept to a minimum. For this reason, your Data will not be used when the purpose sought to be achieved can be achieved by using anonymous data (e.g., market research aimed at improving our services).
Citizens of Humanity Europe srl may sometimes need to process Personal Data relating to third parties that have been submitted to us directly by our Users, for instance, when a User buys a product to be delivered to a friend; when the person paying for a given product is not the recipient of that product; or when a User wishes to recommend a service of Citizensofhumanity.com or an offer for a given product to a friend.
We remind you that the consent of third parties is not required when their Data are provided to Citizens of Humanity Europe srl to conclude a contract with Citizens of Humanity Europe srl for their own benefit.
Citizens of Humanity Europe srl reserves the right to remove accounts and all relevant data in the event that their contents are found to be illicit, offensive or detrimental to the reputation of Citizens of Humanity Europe srl and/or of its products or third parties’ products, or if they promote illegal or defamatory activities, or if their contents are pornographic, or instigate violence, or promote discrimination based on racial origin, sex, religion or sexual orientation.
Who may process your Personal Data?
Citizens of Humanity Europe srl employs third parties who may process your Personal Data in connection with certain types of activities.
These third parties have been carefully selected on account of their expertise, capabilities and reliability and are able to ensure full compliance with applicable data protection legislation, including in terms of data security.
Such third parties have been designated as "Data Processors" and perform their duties in accordance with the instructions provided by Citizens of Humanity Europe srl and under the control thereof.
However, Citizens of Humanity Europe srl cannot guarantee to its Users that the security measures taken for its Website and for the transmission of data and information through the same Site will limit or exclude all risk of unauthorized access or data leakage through the User’s own devices. Therefore, we would highly recommend that you make sure your computer is provided with suitable software for the protection of incoming and outgoing data transmission on the web; also make sure that your Internet Provider has implemented suitable measures for the secure transmission of data (e.g. firewalls and anti-spamming filters).
Links to other websites
Our Website contains links to other websites that may have no relation to our company.
If you would like to find out more on how Citizens of Humanity Europe srl handles and processes Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to learn more about your rights and to receive updates regarding the rules on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data, please visit the website of the “Garante” (i.e. the Italian Data Protection Authority) at http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
The Privacy Code ensures that Personal Data is processed by respecting the fundamental rights and freedoms of Data Subjects, as well as their dignity, particularly as regards confidentiality, personal identity and the right to the protection of Personal Data.