We now offer complimentary custom inseams. See below to learn how it works:
1. Grab your best-fitting jeans from your closet and lay them on a flat surface.
2. With a fabric measuring tape, measure from the crotch seam to the desired hem. The distance between the crotch seam and hem is your inseam measurement.
3. Once you have your new measurement select + purchase the style you would like to alter.
4. Send an email to email@example.com with the following information
- Customer Name
- Order #
- New Inseam
5. Our Customer Service representatives will reach out to you within 1 business day to confirm your alteration.
Q: I have a pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans that I’ve had for quite a while now, can I send them in to be altered?
A: Alterations only apply to Citizensofhumanity.com purchases. Items must be un-worn, have not been washed and are in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase. You will be charged for shipping fees.
Q: What alteration styles are available?
A: Regular hemming only.
Q: Can I request a longer inseam?
A: No, we can only alter it to a shorter length.
Q: I have received an alteration on my jeans and have changed my mind. Can I return or exchange?
A: Altered items are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Q: Are all styles on the site available for alteration?
A: Alteration is not recommended for certain styles and fabrications. Our customer service representative will notify you via email if your request is available for your purchased style.
Q: How long will it take to receive my purchase?
A: Ships within 3 business days. Expediting shipping not applicable for altered clothing.
Q: Is alteration available for international orders?
A: Alteration is only available for US orders placed on citizensofhumanity.com